[jsword-devel] Odd bug in BD

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Mar 18 07:30:05 MST 2013

Please use the nightly build of Bible Desktop. I've been focusing my attention on JSword and still have many changes to do to Bible Desktop before the release. It still knows too much about the KJV versification and not enough about the others. It should at least find references to canonical books and even chapters and verses outside of the KJV v11n. But I haven't tested deuterocanonical books.

Also, with the addition of introductions, verse 0 and even chapter 0 show up more often than I'd like. I haven't figured a nice way around that.

Regarding Gnome 3: I haven't tried it since it first came out on Fedora. It was way too rough. I saw that there were improvements on U 12.10, such as desktop icons and the log-off menu, so maybe they have fixed the most onerous problems. Much of what Gnome 3 brought to the table seems to be ripped off the Mac desktop. But if so, it was a poor attempt.

In Him,
	DM