[jsword-devel] StrongNumber in indexing

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Fri Jan 4 14:07:30 MST 2013

H00 is not a valid Strong's number. The modules that have it should be re-done. Do you know which are the problem modules?

The problem with allowing H00 is that it will not find an entry in a Strong's dictionary and will get the nearest one. Which is better? An error filling the console or confusing the user?

I don't mind changing the regex to be simpler, but it should not create further problems.

The part at the end is an optional extension. We have a module in the wings that has it.

In Him,
	DM