[jsword-devel] [JIRA] Commented: (JS-213) Missing code in thml.ATag causes missing osisRef attribute in reference

Brian J Dumont brian.j.dumont at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 18:36:07 MST 2012

On 03/17/2012 09:30 PM, DM Smith (JIRA) wrote:
> I think that was the last time it was discussed (I reviewed the thread), but I don't think anything came of it. At the time of the discussion, no module had links to itself or any other module. In the SWORD beta repository there are StrongsGreek, StrongsHebrew and Strongs. I was trying to see how the self references are encoded, but I'm pretty sure that they are not as in the Xiphos module.
>
> But that's not the point. We should support what does exist.
Many genbook modules and at least one commentary (Kretzmann) include
external references to not only versekey-ed modules but also to genbooks
(most of these are found in the Xiphos repo).  Many of those genbook
modules also include internal references.  A simple example can be found
in KrauthConservativeReformation which has internal links in the table
of contents and in the index.

Source for the books can be found here:
https://sites.google.com/site/swordmodules/file-cabinet

Thanks,
Brian

The question is not "Have you accepted Jesus into your heart", but "Has
Jesus accepted you into His heart?"; not "have you given your whole
life for God", but "has God given His whole life for you"
	- Pr Bryan Wolfmueller, 2010