[jsword-devel] getOsis problem

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 04:06:27 MST 2011

Hi,

Am I doing something wrong here.  I can't seem to get any Strongs numbers
from the KJV.  This fails on the last assert:

        Book book = Books.installed().getBook("KJV");
        assertTrue("Should have Strongs",
book.getBookMetaData().hasFeature(FeatureType.STRONGS_NUMBERS));

        Key key = book.getKey("Gen 1:1");
        BookData data = new BookData(book, key);
        Element osis = data.getOsisFragment();

        String strongsNumbers = OSISUtil.getStrongsNumbers(osis);
        assertTrue("No Strongs in KJV", strongsNumbers.length()>0);

Thanks
Martin