[jsword-devel] Request Public API for FontStore

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Oct 3 04:16:15 MST 2009

On Oct 3, 2009, at 2:07 AM, Tonny Kohar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry, do I need to put this public API request in the JIRA so it will
> not be forgotten due to the nature of mailing list ?

I have done that for you.
http://crosswire.org/bugs/browse/COM-11

I think our development efforts for JSword, et al, should be driven
from JIRA.
I like using it as a record of changes so that on a release, I can
create the release notes more easily.
It is also a good place to store contributed patches.

BTW, I'm going to add set/get for the private member variables instead
of increasing their visibility. Let me know if that does not work for
your plans.

In Him,
	DM