[jsword-devel] jsword grails plugin

Yiguang Hu yighu at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 10:32:14 MST 2009

JSword provides a solid foundation for diverse Bible application development including gsword. I have enjoyed groovy/grails framework so much so I intended to create a jsword grails plugin. I have applied the plugin to the grails development team and was just approved. So I will write a jsword grails plugin hopefully soon. Once it is ready, it will be very easy to bring jsword into grails development environment and start to do your own project on jsword.

Cheers,
Yiguang