[jsword-devel] Alkitab Bible Study 1.2 Released

M Mital mitalmanu at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 22:55:19 MST 2008

Hi,

Just downloaded and installed.

It seems that the installation package comes loaded with ESV module. I was
just wondering if you had to get special permission in order to do that, or
if any GNU project using the sword engine is automatically allowed  to
include the ESV module. The reason I ask is because I am interested in
including it with the swordbible package.

In any case,  the program looks very well done and I hope you can keep up
the steady pace of development!

mmital