[jsword-devel] problem running on java vm 1.5.0_08-b03

Neil Short neshort at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 21:21:01 MST 2006

I have a new Linux setup. I installed the JDK
1.5.0_08-b03 and attempted to run BibleDesktop. First
thing I attempt to do is click Tools/Options
and the program crashes.
Using the previous vm (1.4.2_12-b03) - everything else
being the same - the program runs properly.

I thought I'd mention this so you can report it on
your site and, if you can figure out where the thing
is bumming out, you can report it to sun.

I will attach a scripting of my attempt to run this
program on jdk 1.5.

======
Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are truth, and his ways are justice; and he is able to bring low those who walk in pride.
Daniel 4:37

http://mail.yahoo.com