[jsword-devel] Other locales

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 05:37:51 MST 2006

Peter,

There have been some recent discussions on how to do this. I probably
need to start a page explaining how to go about it. Let me know what
your language is and I can see if I can find an appropriate resource
for the Bible book names. We have already done Deutsch (aka German)
and can use that as a model for others.

Here are some of the posts relating to it.
	http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/jsword-devel/2006-August/001997.html
	http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/jsword-devel/2006-October/
002020.html

If you would open an issue in www.crosswire.org/bugs for BibleDesktop
for your language and attach to it any language files (zipped) that
would be great. Alternatively, you can post the files here as
attached zips. Note, there is a 100k limit on size.

I am excited for your contribution.

In His Service,
	DM