[jsword-devel] Is JSword a good choice?

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 21:19:55 MST 2006

I am posting this note that was sent to me for everyone's response:

I'm a developer for Bibles International.  It looks like I will
be writing a Bible translation editor soon.  I'm considering writing it on
top of JSword.  Perhaps you can tell me, or I can post, about how feasible
this would be.  I'm a C++ guy so obviously I would need to study up on
Java,
but beyond that I'm wondering if this is a good choice, or if there is
anyone else working on or considering an editing feature. Any insight you
have would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Birch Champeon
www.birchandconnie.org