[jsword-devel] BibleDesktop on Mac

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 11:26:44 MST 2006

I've decided to get a Mac (Intel mini) and it should be coming some time
next week. I've wanted one for a few years now.

Any pointers on how to set up a development on it for JSword. Is it as
simple as installing Eclipse? Will there be any trick in getting Java
1.4.2 set up for it? Since I have not bitten an apple since the old 128K
mac days, I have lots of questions, but perhaps they will all be
answered once I set fire it up.

Any recommendations on open source software I should get?
How about other software?