[jsword-devel] Still lost in source

DM Smith jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:33:34 -0500

Norbert,

The WebStart page now downloads the nightly build. I am not sure that this
will continue once the next release happens. The download will be about 5M
initially. After that it will only get the changes (provided the nightly
does not do a clean build, but an incremental). You will need to dig on your
machine to find the jar files. For me they were installed at (on Windows
XP):

E:\Documents and Settings\DM\Application
Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\javaws\cache\file\D\P-1\DMe&c\DMDocuments and
Settings\DMDM\DMDesktop\DMjnlp
In this directory you will find three files for every jar file. For example,
for me jsword.jar is:
RCjsword.jar
RMjsword.jar <-- this is the jar file. It is the biggest of the 3.
RTjsword.jar

(Joe, is there a visible path you can give him on the server?)

Hopes this helps,
  DM (I am called by my initials)