[jsword-devel] Recent updates

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 16:00:09 MST 2004

Good work!

I did find an odd behavior. When choosing a reading, it changes the
currently selected Bible to the default Bible. It did not do this
before. (probably because the default Bible was not working) Should it
switch?

The thought occurred to me wrt the Daily Readings: Should it be an
option or a standard behavior for the application to start with
"today's" reading?