[jsword-devel] Keep an eye on NewsForge

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:12:36 MST 2004

By which I guess you mean:
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/08/25/2220201

It reminded me of why I started work on this project - I thought (and
still do) that there was something wrong when the people that wrote
some of the best OS / WebServer / etc software in the world were more
willing to share it freely than the people that write the best Bible
software in the world.

Joe.