Patch was Re: [jsword-devel] Passage parsing

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 06:26:42 MST 2004

I have include a patch for AccuracyType.
I added isBook, isChapter, isVerse and modified 402 to use isChapter
(and another place to use isVerse).
I also cleaned up whitespace, and javadoc.

I have also included a patch for restrict on match bug. This is in
DisplaySelectPane

Earlier I sent a patch that was not applied. Initially, I sent it as a
text file, but because of line wrapping, I resent it on 8/26 as a zip.
It contained bug fixes and some bells and whistles. (Joe, if you don't
like the bells and whistles, then you can comment out the lines in
Desktop.java that add entries to the View Menu) Let me know if you need
me to send it again.