[jsword-devel] web sites

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 06:38:20 MST 2004

It should create a webapp for you including a WEB-INF and web.xml. The
jsword-web one does (in target/ant/web IIRC) the bibledesktop-web one
should soon too.
I then just point tomcat to the webapp, or override the destination
property (see jsword/etc/build for examples)

Joe.

P.S. My screen just broke (again) - I think this time as a direct
result of the machine just going out of warranty. So I might be slow
to answer for a bit.