[jsword-devel] updates

DM Smith jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:38:04 -0400

Joe,
The assert stuff looks solid! I had to make a trivial change to get the
compiler to accept it. Did you set it to build 1.2, 1.3 or 1.4 compatible
classes? I have set mine for 1.4. I want to make sure that we are debugging
the same built code. I guess that we did not need to require 1.4 as a
runtime but just as a compile time.

The change to MsgBase to remove dependency on Enum looks good.
So does the umpteen thousand other changes you made to externalize strings.

I am working on the externalizing of Strings in .../view/swing/book,
starting with DisplaySelectPane.
Mostly modeling it after what I did in .../view/swing/desktop.

DM