[jsword-devel] patch for save

DM Smith jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 23:08:14 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_f2e_61d2_2be4

I have attached a patch for the problems I mentioned earlier for save and
open.
And the change to ResourceUtil and Project to support programmers overrides.
I have also updated EirAbstractAction to use the constants available in
Action.

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2
months!

------=_NextPart_000_f2e_61d2_2be4

UEsDBAoAAAAAAHO4gTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAcGF0Y2hzYXZlLnR4dFBL
AQIUCwoAAAAAAHO4gTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAIAAAAAAAAABw
YXRjaHNhdmUudHh0UEsFBgAAAAABAAEAOwAAACsAAAAAAA==

------=_NextPart_000_f2e_61d2_2be4--