[jsword-devel] Source size

Chris Little jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 8 May 2003 12:27:44 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 8 May 2003, Joe Walker wrote:

> What is the best way for me to get a hold of every SWORD module? I think
> we can access all of them except the encrypted ones, but while a have
> quite a few to check against, I don't have them all. I'm happy to just
> download them, but that may not be good for your bandwidth bill.

Presumably, you only need to test one of each type of module.  I assume
you've got RawText, RawCom, zText, and zCom pretty well finished, so here
are examples of each of the others:

RawLD: Smith
RawLD4: ISBE
zLD: WebstersDict
RawGenBook: Josephus

There's also the RawFiles type, used for the Personal commentary module.
And there's an HREFCom type that is currently unused (and I don't know of
anyone planning to make use of it), but essentially it's the same as
RawCom where each verse entry contains a URL that should be loaded somehow
by the front-end.

If you really want a copy of all the modules, you'll have to download them
or order/download the ISO then download everything that wasn't included on
the ISO separately.

--Chris