[jsword-devel] Source size

Patrick Lacson jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 7 May 2003 09:58:12 -0700 (PDT)

Joe,

What about jsword-thirdparty?  Atleast that's the
convention we've used here at work..

We fell into that same boat so all the stuff that's
required for building, commonly shared non-written
code is classified under "thirdparty."  Libraries that
we have written used within under projects we classify
as "common"

my 2 cents..

-Patrick