[jsword-devel] Re: Greetings and a couple of questions

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 02 Dec 2003 18:27:58 +0000

Did you build using ant first?

When you first check files out of CVS you should run ant using the all
target to generate required source files from the OSIS XML Schema. These
are required for most IDEs.

You could probably shorten things a bit using the swingui task I think.

The OSIS classes are generated using JAXB from the x-schema document,
and the config.xml file (from which the config system works) is
"compiled" to a .java file, which won't compile if you've got your
config.xml wrong.

Joe.