[jsword-devel] online module editor

Troy A. Griffitts jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 11:59:46 -0700

Joe,
	Thanks for the feedback.  It's nice to hear from someone.  I'm just
gonna keep the latest at:

http://www.crosswire.org/~scribe/ModEdit.jar
http://www.crosswire.org/~scribe/ModEdit-src.jar

	and anyone can check on the progress if they'd like.  I'm hoping to
have it functional by the end of the weekend.

Hopefully the newest version doesn't have these drag problems.  I
cleaned the code up a little bit, but have still not packaged it
appropriately.

Currently, you still have to single click the tag (or tail of the tag)
to move/size.  Then you can drag.  It's not exactly right yet, but
passes for 'usable' :)  I'll hopefully make it more natural after we get
people up and running with it.  We're a little pressed for time.

For now, I'm just using a jsp to accept commands from the remote client,
which in turn calls Runtime::exec to a simple sword client to do the
work.  Though I would have rather done it all in java, this is much
quicker to completion, for now.

	Thanks again for taking the time to look at it and comment,
		-Troy.