[jsword-devel] Refactoring

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
02 May 2002 22:16:26 +0100

What I'm currently doing is having separate directories for main source
and util source. That way all the required stuff is in one place, but
with a few nifty ANT scripts everything should be checked OK.

I've done lots of tidying up, re-packaging and jobs like converting all
the unit tests to junit (they've been around for a while - before I'd
heard of junit)
I hope to be done tomorrow ...

Joe.