[jsword-devel] Have Troy and Joe Had a Chance to Chat

Keith Ralston jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
24 Apr 2002 22:03:22 -0500

Do we know which direction we wish to go yet?  We've had little chatting
from a group of very excited developers.  Perhaps everyone is digesting
Project B?  It would be nice to hear what each is working on.

I am looking at the documentation and code for PB.  I like the
arrangement and general design.  The design feels aimed specifically at
Bibles.  Commentaries, Theologies and other book types would need to be
added.  I did not see that as easy to do given the existing design.  But
I probably missed something.

What does everyone else think?